Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to look for parts this weekend, found a few for us fellow Marylanders. Post up where you find anything, maybe it'll keep us from driving all over the place to find parts (and save on shipping).

Crazy Ray's in Jessup, MD has a rampage, 83/84. Banged up front fascia, busted solid rear glass, no tailgate. Couple TI cars.

Crazy Ray's in Mount Airy, MD has an orange 83/84 Tourismo, looks complete; solid rear bumper and hatch. Several Acclaims and spirits; no Turbo cars.

Crazy Ray's in Baltimore, MD (right before the Key bridge off 695), lots of Omnis and spirit sedans.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Went to look for parts this weekend, found a few for us fellow Marylanders. Post up where you find anything, maybe it'll keep us from driving all over the place to find parts (and save on shipping).
Sounds like a good idea, I was at two of these last weekend.

Crazy Ray's in Jessup, MD has a rampage, 83/84. Banged up front fascia, busted solid rear glass, no tailgate. Couple TI cars.
Rampage is gone but there where 3 or more lebarons all automatics but one was a very complete 89 turbo 1 GTC vert

Crazy Ray's in Mount Airy, MD has an orange 83/84 Tourismo, looks complete; solid rear bumper and hatch. Several Acclaims and spirits; no Turbo cars.
Never been there

Crazy Ray's in Baltimore, MD (right before the Key bridge off 695), lots of Omnis and spirit sedans.
all the omnis are now gone but still several spirits and a nice aires wagon.

B&B in Bowie is not a pick and pull but has lots of cars that they never change out including a GLH T1 omni, a T2 TC (engine gone), several plain L bodys and a couple turbo Ks

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
Ransum Motors in Brandywine, do think he would pack and ship?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Theres a couple TI LeBarons in the Crazy Rays in Baltimore, I snagged the rear discs for my rampage. Motor/body/interior were all still there Saturday the 9th of July.

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
Theres a couple TI LeBarons in the Crazy Rays in Baltimore, I snagged the rear discs for my rampage. Motor/body/interior were all still there Saturday the 9th of July.
I would like to buy your Wastegate and Purge Solenoid Assy!

I would like to by all your orifice's out of the vacuum systems!

here is what one looks like ;

Dorman Products - 47311

Also it the interior is light gray I would like to buy the seat belt buckes. The ones that go between the seats

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
snag the air box and hoses they always seems to sell well in the for sale section of this forum.

What color are the interiors?

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
Do you have any "electric" review mirrors would you? Mine has a 3 position slide switch at the bottom of the mirror.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Set of 5 lug Pizzas with center caps in Mt. Airy crazy rays... good shape too. No curb rash.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Posted this in another thread, but it doesn't appear the Maryland/DC sections gets too much traffic.

I'm looking to get some work done on an 86 GLHS I'm picking up this weekend. Can you guys recommend someone knowledgeable/trustworthy in the DC area?

·
Registered
127 Posts
*******, I don't supposes you took notice of the color of the interior of the Turismo in the Mt. Airy Crazy Ray's? I need a red drivers seat for my 84 charger.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Crazy Ray's in Baltimore, MD (right before the Key bridge off 695) there is a black 89 Chrysler Lebaron convertible turbo, automatic, four wheel disks, and digital instrument cluster.

·
Registered
255 Posts
There's a 1987 Dodge Lancer ES turbo at crazy rays on hawkins point rd in Baltimore. Still all complete.

·
Registered
255 Posts
There is an 05 pt cruiser GT at crazy rays on Hawkins point Rd in Baltimore. It was hit in the front end and the interior "was" all there when I pulled the oil pan, pistons, valve cover, and head.

·
Registered
81 Posts
There's a 1987 Dodge Lancer ES turbo at crazy rays on hawkins point rd in Baltimore. Still all complete.
Anyone know if the Lancer is still there? I wish I saw this before! I'm 5 mins away and have not been over there in a year. I need Inter parts.. :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Anyone know if the Lancer is still there? I wish I saw this before! I'm 5 mins away and have not been over there in a year. I need Inter parts.. :)
it wasn't there the last time I went. the old dodge turbo vehicles never seem to stay in there long, the lancer was there maybe two - three weeks and they did have a 89 turbo lebaron but that was gone in less than a month with most of the parts still on it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Damn. Sad about that :( I knew I should have gone over there in June, but it got so hot out. There was a Red ES there years ago parked off to the side, went back a week later to get the hood and everything and could not find it :( Was a complete car and mint too. Oh well.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts