Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
I'm in Spring, so is svodave (dave) and xsk7 (andy) is in Houston.
There is also a bunch of us scattered all over Texas. Blueball (kevyn) and turbogod (steve) are in Dallas

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know you're in Spring... Haha I was at the shop the other day. We all need to have a little TD get together once Nick & I get our cars going. Maybe invade Nifty Fifties one Sat. evening.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
when the weather cools off, we will do an open house/dyno day for the locals. The way the weather has been, I don't expect that to happen until October LOL
So you and nick better get your stuff up and running!!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
when the weather cools off, we will do an open house/dyno day for the locals. The way the weather has been, I don't expect that to happen until October LOL
So you and nick better get your stuff up and running!!!!
I am in Texas now. San Angelo. If you do a dyno day I am in. Although this will be a long drive for me to get there.

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
I live in San Marcos and do everything else in San Antonio. Im constantly up and down i35 between austin and san antonio if anyone wants to meet up (or needs help/advice).

·
Registered
134 Posts
Is anyone else planning to go to the dyno day at FWD Performance on the 29th? My plans changed, and I am able to go, but I will have to trailer my car from Elgin, and I don't own my own trailer. I just wanted to be sure this is still on and see who else is going to show up, before I start putting the money into it. :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
If anyone is actually reading this...

I attended the Dyno day at FWD Performance with my 1992 IROC R/T, and I am looking forward to doing it again in the future. There was only one other pre-SRT4 Turbo Dodge owner who showed up out there with his Shelby Lancer, so hopefully more people can show up next time! :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry I missed dyno day. Been busy with the new baby. Still trying to get my car finished up. May have to trailer it over there next dyne day and run it without the dash.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Sorry I missed dyno day. Been busy with the new baby. Still trying to get my car finished up. May have to trailer it over there next dyne day and run it without the dash.
wow I just totally forgot. :( I want to put the 2.4 powered omni up on there..

OH HEADS UP TEXAS MEET!!! " Turbo Mopar Forums "

·
Registered
4 Posts
Laredo Texas here. Used to have an 88 Lebaron with a Turbo II conversion and a custom I/C and T3/T4 running 27lbs. Loved to smoke them stangs and camaros! Had to sell it :bash:, but the turbo dodge bug bit again and I am now looking for another Dodge/Chrysler to buy and start working on.:thumb:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Another one from Spring here.. need to get the Daytona back on the road...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Chandler here, in an RV park right on lake palestine off of FM 315 S. once i go back to Swift and drive i will send you my truck number.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts