Turbo Dodge Forums banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Looks like there are a nice number of ATX people here. I live in east Austin as well. Working on my 2.5l turbo intercooled Rampage and hoping to have it on the road here in the next few weeks.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
10 Miles from the Texas Motor Speedway here. :) Was disappointed to see that the TD cars were unrepresented at Friday Night Drags recently. Need to get mine into shape.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Guys:

I think it's time to resurrect this thread and have a get together. Two Rampage's in Austin and now two in San Antonio. Other members in the Central Texas general area are welcome to chime in. Do you think we can synch our schedules before Labor Day? Or maybe on Labor Day?

Possible halfway point in San Marcos or New Braunfels?

List:
@Wildwest
@Vigo
@Tim Keith
@1983Rampage

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Hey @dhugo1! Glad to see more folks around the area. I'll add you to the list. If you don't mind, introduce yourself and tell us about your ride.

About us:
Wildwest - 84 Rampage supercharged and modded. Still in restoration stage.
1983Rampage - 83 Rampage turbo sleeper setup, third Rampage restore
Vigo - recently purchased a Rampage in Houston to restore and add to his collection
Tim Keith - recently purchased an 84 Rampage to restore

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm in Spring ,Tx. as well...but currently i'm turbo free.
Been looking for a decent one for years...with no luck.
I have an 89 es turbo back home in Ohio but it's been off the road for 15 years.
So any other places you guys know of to look for one?

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
@crash83, sorry for the delayed response. My first recommendation would be to look at the cars for sale here in this forum. Also, FWD Performance is in Tomball, just a stone's throw from Spring. Message them and see if they know anyone in your area that's selling what you're looking for.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Hey there guys, it's always good to see more TD'ers in Texas. I tried to get a meet going last summer, but it lost traction and died. If any Texas TD'er is interested in meeting others, I would still like to see if one could be arranged.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts