Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to thank everyone that helped me out with a problem I had with my truck. I have gotten it fixed and discovered some interesting things about the truck.
I paid $900 for a 94 Dodge Dakota Sport, thought it was a pretty good deal. After the problems I had with the cat and EGR I had a friend look under the hood. Well what he told me was that I wasn't completely stock. He told me that I have a Holley racing throttle body kit on the engine and he wasnt 100% sure but told me that I very likely had a mod chip also. I kinda noticed that I had a lot more power from the time I bought this truck to when I got the cat replaced. Overall he said I have somewhere in the range of about 225-250 hp. God I love this truck. :D
Thanks again to all who helped with the problems I had, now to just get it to the track and see what she can do on a 1/4 mile.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All my family is in Washington. I have no family and not a hell of a lot of friends that are worth a damn around here. That and I just really miss Wash.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts