Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mabye i have v6's on the brain but has anyone looked into putting a jeep 4ltr convert'd in a k or any other fwd car? There are plenty in the yards and they're pretty friggin durable. Just thought that'd b boss!!:thumb:

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I dont know how it would fit in the engine bay, even converting it to rwd, lol But they are great engines! My Cherokee needs a new one, lol

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not a big fan of a lot of rwd cars, but the rwd versions of the turbo dodges i've seen are "mc badass". @ one point i was thinking of trying the 3.5 trep swap but the amount of work and still have it fwd did not seem worth it. I did look into a slant 6 out of a belvedere but that's a lotta weight over those front wheels... plus a running bel-vee dosent deserve that. After whippin out the old measuring tape, a look through a 95 cherokee fac service manual for some exact and a quick trip to the exline site i think its worth a try....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.