Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are going to post some pictures of all of our groups cars and members so plz enjoy the pics we have quite a few to post :thumb:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I used to have a 90 turbo ES but now it belongs to another member of our group but here is my 1989 C/S turbo

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
I grew up in gas city Ind so can i post a pic?!!:dancing:

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm in Cincy which is not that far from Madison. He's a couple shots of my '86 Turbo Z that I purchased new.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well lol... why not knightmoves lol go ahead we definitely like to find more people close by and kensZ i grew up in the price hill/westwood area of cincinnati and you are only about 1hr away and very nice 86 turbo-z we have one of our group members who owns a silver 86 turbo-z c/s t-top too

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
I miss Indiana!! lived in the Gas City/ Marion area!!! Here is my 87 T top Knightmoves!!!

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
knightmoves is lookin great, you should come on a road trip once your all finished with it...to madison!
I have children in Marion as well as my mother and other relatives. so one day I will be coming to Indy!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yes we all need to get together!!! That would be great!!! Only about 1 hour from Cincy and 1 hour from Louisville and about 2 hours from Indy!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
what brand of bra do you use? ive been looking into some that I want to use for driving after I get my paint done. no knicks and scratches for me! good looking 86 btw. Im almost done with my 86 resto

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yeah it took me a bit to even see this post I decided to go the last 7 days with limited to no internet and cell phone connection while on vacation.

On all of the Madison's group Daytonas we are using LeBra brand bras I bought mine for the 86 from AutoZone. I am very pleased with it, it takes a bit of time in the sun and some adjustments to get it just right.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i dont believe this is all the southern indiana daytonas on here lol....i know of a few more myself... lets see some pictures people lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts