Turbo Dodge Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
is there no one else in northern kentucky or western ohio or even in indiana at all....lol show us your TD... wanting to see whats in the area so we might be able to organize a meet for all the cars....maybe make an all TD carshow

·
Registered
173 Posts
Maybe we can schedule a meeting at the upcoming car show in Madison in September?

The C.A.M. Car Club River Run car show is saturday September first (09/01/2012.) There are also plans for a swap meet to occur during this car show. They will be giving out 125 awards at this show, and they are nice ones.

A link to the form to pre-register is in this same area of the forum under Car Show in Madison, IN Or you can click on the link (it is in red)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi my name is Phil. I live in Vevay, Indiana. I worked a Chrysler dealship when all of the front wheel drive cars started coming off the transports and on the the car lot. It was a fun time seeing these cars come in and test drive fresh turbo Daytona Shelby"s. I still have all of the1990 factory service manuals that i kept all these years, hoping to find my dream car a 90 VNT. I have owned a 1989 Shelby Daytona that I serviced when it came in new, and found years later. After all of the time wanting a Shelby VNT, I finally found one. a 1990 Dodge Shelby Daytona VNT. Took a 7 hour trip to get it though! I am totaly going to restore the outside..... I was a Chrysler certified Body/Paint Tech for ten years and had my own collision center for 25.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts