Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my glh turbo sat unfinished for about 5 years. well i finally got off my ass and wrapped up my foward motion t-2 stage two conversion. it took along time to fix all the little bugs in the car, but it was soo worth it.this thing rips. i took it to the track on friday night, ran about 10 times in 3 hrs, but whats even better is it all held together and ran like an animal all night without any problems. best e/t of the night was 14.58 @ 100 mph. that makes me happy because my 06 GTO runs [email protected] w/a 400 horse ls2. we had such a blast i went back for more on sunday. i was the only t/d all weekend and got a lot of compliments. soo now i have a real good baseline to work with, and of course i'm going for more boost and fuel. cant wait. this ish is soo much fun.

i know... lets see pics.... everytime i pick up the damn camera, the batteries are dead.i WILL post some pics. soon.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2.3, 2.4 kinda lousy. it's not easy to launch these fwd cars. i go easy, it dogs, try and leave hard with some boost, i spin the tires... i'll get it right. need slicks. i got a real itch to see that 12.99

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pics coming tomorrow.... i do have a lsd of some sort. not really sure what it is. my brother bought the engine and trans from foward motion about 6 years ago. as far as mods, i have a f/m enforcer 2 stage two. its supposed to be a full t-2 lower end w/ forged pistons, rods, and crank. walbro 255, f/ms enforcer turbo, stock intercooler. msd ignition, 18 psi, not sure of the cam, but i believe f/m's cam is the same as a super 60. (someone let me know if i'm wrong) the head and manifolds are supposed to be ported, and i run a nice and restricted 2.5 in exhaust all the way out/ with a converter. i'm sure i forgot some things, i will post as my brain remembers.
oh yea a m/p glhs logic module.

·
Registered
227 Posts
cool ,congrats on gettin it out, nothin better than running a GLH at the strip! Especially against a Mustang or Big Block Camaro! LOL

·
Registered
898 Posts
oh yeah! nothing like leaving vette owners puzzled. yeah you should be able to get that thing going pretty fast. remember for ever .1 off your 60 foot equals .2 in the quarter mile. so just bringing your 60 ft down to a 2.0 (yeah, practice) you will knock off .8 on your time, which....will put you fender to fender with your buddies gto....400 horse......o-kay (said in the voice from that stoner on dazed and confused)

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh yeah! nothing like leaving vette owners puzzled. yeah you should be able to get that thing going pretty fast. remember for ever .1 off your 60 foot equals .2 in the quarter mile. so just bringing your 60 ft down to a 2.0 (yeah, practice) you will knock off .8 on your time, which....will put you fender to fender with your buddies gto....400 horse......o-kay (said in the voice from that stoner on dazed and confused)
the gto is mine also, but i am looking foward to roasting my friends srt-8 grand cherokee. 37,000$ vs 3700$

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i'm having trouble posting pics. i put them here, and also on the official l-body thread, and now they don't come up on this thread.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts