Turbo Dodge Forums banner

The last of my TurboDodge parts! T-II Exhaust Man, T-1 Garrett Turbo, 3-Spoke steering wheel, several NOS parts!!!

2K views 29 replies 3 participants last post by  37992 
#1 ·
Last chance to get the last of my TurboDodge Parts!

Here's what I have left:
24 Function Electronic Voice Alert
Kelsey Hayes Caliper Pins
New Old Stock Fuel Tank Grommet(Fits 84-86G-body maybe more). PN 45358000
1985 AutoTransmission 2.2 Turbo Logic Module ECU Remanufactured PN 5226263 / 5226611
New Old Stock MAP Sensor for '85, '86 maybe '87 Turbo 2.2 Logic Module Mounted PN 5226223
New Old Stock EGR Assembly (84-86 2.2 Turbo) PN 4287755
New Old Stock Power Window "gear/track" trim size to fit many different models
New Old Stock Power Window Switches for G-body maybe others : Look to be Aftermarket
Dodge Daytona/Chrysler Laser XT - 3-spoke Black leather wrapped steering wheel
Turbo II/ T2 Exhaust Manifold PN 4343482
T1 Garrett Turbocharger (Pic shows full assembly, but I've stripped this down to the main compressor unit) - Has a factory reconditioned badge on it - NO shaft end play came from a running rebuilt motor.

For pics see my craigslist ad:

Since shipping can vary greatly, please make pre-shipped offers and I'll let you know what the shipping cost is before you commit to the purchase.

The stuff listed above is literally all I have left! I scoured my garage, basement, and storage unit to find the last of the last and the best of the best! Thanks for looking :)

See less See more
#3 ·
Update: The steering wheel has SOLD on ebay...

The T-II Exhaust manifold and the '85 Turbo/Automatic Logic Module are currently listed and will end next Sunday. Anything that doesn't sell after being listed will likely go to salvage.

Thanks for looking!

#4 ·
Update: The Logic Module has sold. The Craigslist ad has been updated. If anyone is interested in the Garrett Turbo unit, I can post pics of it after I stripped off the wastegate and intake adapter(For shipping purposed to reduce size/weight). Thanks for looking!

#15 ·
The PO wrapped the downpipe and it appears to have pushed all of the heat into the Turbo and welded everything thing together.
I definitely don't have the EGR tube anymore, it probably got thrown onto a pile of other parts that went with the motor. I'm suspecting the fitting went with it since it's not currently attached to the swingvalve. The only thing still attached to the swing valve is the O2 sensor and the little clip that secures the vacuum motor rod.

#19 ·
It's just the main compressor assembly. I pulled the waste gate and intake adapter off to reduce shipping size and weight. It was still assembled a couple of weeks ago. I had it listed in this post for quite a while and no one was biting so I dismantled it to list it on eBay.

For pics : This is also currently listed on eBay - Search for Chrysler 2.2 T03 Garrett.

If you're interested in just the swing valve, I can take a couple of pics and create a separate posting so you can see it before you commit to the purchase. But I'm only going to go through that effort if you're ready to buy.

Thanks again for your interest!

#20 ·
Looked at it, it really is not going to fit the bill. My center section is good. If the crossover tube had not had issues. Without the crossover tube I’m still sunk. :( The irritating part is when I though I was not going to have a TD again I threw all of my parts out. Including 2 complete T1 Garrett’s.

Duane

#21 ·
Well, I can still sell you the swing valve if you need it. Sometimes you have to piece things together bit by bit. You might not find the swing valve together with the EGR tube as the tube usually needs to be completely removed before pulling the turbo. When you find a tube, I may not have the swing valve anymore. I'll sell you the swing valve for the $75 shipped you originally offered. To sweeten the deal, I'll throw in that new old stock EGR valve which will one day be worth a lot of money to someone who can no longer pass SMOG testing.

#23 ·
Threads are clean and unstripped on the EGR. The O2 sensor is actually still attached. I can take pics and create an eBay listing if you're willing to by contingent on the condition in the pics. I'm running to work right now, but can create the listing this evening if that works.

#27 ·
Bump. Just sold off the T-II Exhaust Manifold, NOS EGR, Caliper Pins... Here's what's left with a repost of the CraigsList ad for Pics:

24 Function Electronic Voice Alert
New Old Stock Fuel Tank Grommet(Fits 84-86G-body maybe more). PN 45358000
New Old Stock Power Window "gear/track" trim size to fit many different models
New Old Stock Power Window Switches for G-body maybe others : Look to be Aftermarket
T1 Garrett Turbocharger.

#30 ·
Bump! Fuel tank grommet and the Logic module sold! All thats left is the power window track/gear, one power window switch assy(two switches of course), and I just found one of those radiator hose reducer couplers needed for the lower rad hose as the NAPA replacements are too large at the Rad fitting.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.