Turbo Dodge Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well with some grinding on the dizzy adpater it does, its tight, and i need to use counter sunk bolt for the upepr mount on the dizzy housing. now just to lay a top pan on the back and see how big of a box i can use for the plenum,

i wounder what the diffrence in volume is between this stealth one and the stock

· Registered
2,123 Posts
Wow looks great. Which side does the throttle body come out on, any clearance issues with the alternator? Let us know how much of an improvement it makes. A Diamante intake manifold might be another good idea too. I wonder how much it will affect the A/F ratio.

· Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im cutting the box off the plenum and make a new one with the tb on the drivers side and cutting a hole were the ecu was and runig the intake down in the fender, i bought whole 3 inch intercooler kit off ebay, so i have enofgh pipe to make probley 4 intakes lol

· Registered
1,355 Posts
Make sure you do your mock-up with that rear valve cover in place. You also need to think about bracing the large tube to keep it from vibrating and cracking the welds. I'm sure you've thought some about this already, just throwing it out for everyone's benefit.

· Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
heres the hedders on my ditry ass stock engine, cant wait to get that out and the engine bay done in base clear, i think most people on here know how clean my engine bays usually are lol

· Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i drove it a few times. and yes the car seems to pull like stink as compred to stock, i also installed 3 inch exhaust the same time

its winter here so its not really getting used

· Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sounds like it eats babies :)

kinda got a turbo spool sound to mine at times lol but im also running a open tb,
these are half easy install if you have a mig ,i had to rip a piece off my trany because i copied what derick boland did to his, but it i never had to cut 1 inch off the front headders, it would of fit fine, and i had to cut the crossover pipe in 2 spots and re weld,

· Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well the new box is made,
ended up 12 1/4 inches by 4.5 x 4.5
which is a bit over 3 L which should be perfect

shoudbe be all finished my wensday, will post pick when done

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.