Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
With enough time and determination anything is possible. Besides, the front end on my Rampage had worse damage and I got it back together, just a little bit of welding, and a good donor car, anything can be done for front end damage. Good luck.

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Just wondering, what happened? Looks almost like your K-frame went out and the front tires went forward, but the body stayed still.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
:First TD:These pics i guess arnt good enough to show that the rad support is wrinkled. Its bent pretty good and under the rad .Its bent up so hard the hood rests on rad cap. Notice the hood is straight and look at the gaps at the front of both fenders.I thought it could be fixed but id like to get you guys opinion.Im working on a donor car but here in tn im havin no luck.Thanks for yalls optmism and honesty.I figured everyone would be like ditch it its junk.I thought it had plenty of potental for a drag car thats why i bought it. It still has to look good. Im on a mission to show up these ricers here at our local 1/8th mile track.Thanks for your guys support!One asks what happend?The guy i bought it from nosed it into a ditch in the snow at 30mph.

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
depending on how bad the radiator support is, you could try using a piece of I-beam or something to bend it back out using a jack. I had the same problem on one of my old cars that had about the same problem with the support, and that trick worked for it.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
:First TD:these pics i guess arnt good enough to show that the rad support is wrinkled and bent pretty good and under the rad is bent up so hard the hood rests on rad cap notice thee hood is straight and look at the gaps at the front of both fenders but i thought it could be fixed but id like to get you guys opinion im working on a donor car but here in tn im havin no luck thanks for yalls optmism and honesty i figured everyone would be like ditch it its junk but i thought it had plenty of potental for a drag car thats why i bought it but iit still has to look good im on a mission to show up these ricers here at our local 1/8th mile track thanks for your guys support and one asks what happend the guy i bought it from nosed it into a ditch in the snow at 30mph

Holy run on sentence Batman!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts