Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How hard is it to install? Got one for a good price. What precautions should I take with installation.
THANKS IN ADVANCE!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Black hawk said:
How hard is it to install? Got one for a good price. What precautions should I take with installation.
THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Send me the money you spent on the spacer,it will have the same effect
on your bilfold. Nothing

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yes,

The over all intake is long enough, the spacer won't change a thing.

The spacers helped on the older carbed and "stubby" intakes.

See if you can get your money back.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any pics of it installed.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I agree, don't even bother putting it on. It has about the same effect as changing the air in your tires for 'winter air'

Brad

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the effort and info ContraAl :)

·
Registered
571 Posts
Send it back It won't help at all. There was a post awhile back that had a quote from the people who make it that stated it doesn't add any horsepower or torque. Get your money back

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GregsPT said:
Send it back It won't help at all. There was a post awhile back that had a quote from the people who make it that stated it doesn't add any horsepower or torque. Get your money back
Did'nt get it for power. Got it dirt cheap and I remember the post. I said it help the motor perform better. Thats why.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Black hawk said:

Did'nt get it for power. Got it dirt cheap and I remember the post. I said it help the motor perform better. Thats why.
Tony
Go to PTDIY OEM Air intake (Cool air ) mod. This will do more for you & its a lot cheaper.
Rich

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ilmpts said:

Tony
Go to PTDIY OEM Air intake (Cool air ) mod. This will do more for you & its a lot cheaper.
Rich
Got something lined up to do something pretty similar to that but it will be forced air to it. ;) TOP SECRET![SIZE]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts