Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I live right across the AZ border (Nogales, Sonora, Mexico) and have access to brass-copper metal radiators. Two-row radiators came from factory in the Mexican Spirit R/T and Phantom R/T with the TIII (and all TII too), so they are direct replacement for the US spec Spirit R/T and Daytona Iroc R/T.

I can get these radiators either in two-row or three-row. I have made two group buys in the Turbo-Mopar forum and mostly thee-row US spec radiators were sold. You can read all the info here: TIII All-Metal Radiators

There are four options available:
Two-row:
1. Two-row brass-copper radiator (US spec) - $215.00 shipped
2. Two-row brass-copper radiator (MX spec) - $200.00 shipped

Three-row:
2. Three-row brass-copper radiator (US spec) - $250.00 shipped
3. Three-row brass-copper radiator (MX spec) - $235.00 shipped

The difference between the US spec and MX spec is the filler neck. The US spec radiator has a short neck and the MX spec has a long neck. Both fit US cars but the long neck will have the neck very close to the reservoir. There are pictures of everything in the link I posted above.

P-Body two-row and three row radiators are also available but I need to check price on those depending on how many people want one.

Whichever radiator you pick, they need to be fabricated so it will take around 15 days before I can ship them through UPS.

I will make a group buy of 5 because there are already 5 people waiting and I'd like to keep it 10 maximum. If you are interested in more than 1, just repeat your username.

If you have any additional questions you can send me a PM or an e-mail at [email protected].

Thanks!

US spec:

MX spec:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1. djd's turbo - David Dodson (US 3-row radiator)
2. bobintrees - (MX 3-row radiator)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1. djd's turbo - David Dodson (US 3-row radiator)
2. bobintrees - (MX 3-row radiator)

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Hello there, I am converting a 88 Shelby Z to a TIII and am interested in an all metal radiator as well. My first question would be will these radiators fit in the stock radiator mount on the 88s body? Am looking at getting as much cooling capacity as possible. Not concerned about waiting for delivery a bit as I have quite a few other parts that I need to source as well as lots of homework...

Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello there, I am converting a 88 Shelby Z to a TIII and am interested in an all metal radiator as well. My first question would be will these radiators fit in the stock radiator mount on the 88s body? Am looking at getting as much cooling capacity as possible. Not concerned about waiting for delivery a bit as I have quite a few other parts that I need to source as well as lots of homework...

Thanks, Mike
Hey Mike! Not really sure if it will fit. We do not have the Daytona here in Mexico so I don't have any chances to check that personally. I know for sure that the radiators that I offer are a direct replacement for any AA-bodies, 89+ P-bodies, TIII Daytona and 2-door LeBaron (Phantom here in Mexico). If your OEM radiator is the same as any of the listed cars, it should fit without any problem.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
I will research interchangeability between the 88 shelby z and TIIIs a bit more. If it is a go what is pricing and availability?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will research interchangeability between the 88 shelby z and TIIIs a bit more. If it is a go what is pricing and availability?
Las one I shipped about a month ago was $220 + shipping. I can still get them and it would take about 15 days to ship.

·
Premium Member
869 Posts
hummm i would be interested in one for my minivan gotta see the difference 3 row

·
Registered
17 Posts
I see it has been a while since the last post, but I am definitely interested in getting a US-spec radiator, if at all possible (prefer 3-row).
Please respond to this post or PM me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Are there no other types available than the one for TIII? My only TIII car already has a custom aluminum radiator in it. Or maybe I should get one in case I want to put it back to stock? Didn't they have TII J bodies down in Mexico? I would love to get "some"(like 10) original style TII radiators.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Are there no other types available than the one for TIII? My only TIII car already has a custom aluminum radiator in it. Or maybe I should get one in case I want to put it back to stock? Didn't they have TII J bodies down in Mexico? I would love to get "some"(like 10) original style TII radiators.
Yes, I can get you those radiators if you need. I don't know if you have different radiator models in the US, but we (in Mexico) have pretty much the same radiator. This TIII radiator fits both Spirit R/T (Mexican TII and US TIII), both Phantom (J-Body) TII and TIII, and the late 89+ P-Body.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts