Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Worked a deal to exchange a bunch of work on a car in exchange for this GLHS that had a swap done but was completely disassembled. Redid the short block, ported head and manifolds etc. Got it up and running last weekend. The car has autocross suspension, new paint etc. Have to work on interior, but should be damn nice when finished.

Looking at putting SRT4 front seats in it. Anyone know if SRT4 rear interior will fit at all?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Beautiful GLHS! What # is it? Andy's old TIII GLHS?
Not sure about rear interior, but front Recaros are not a bolt in either. You have bolt pattern as well as elevation changes to floor pan to work out. Did this once to my friends solo2 autocross GLHT. Hope your not a long legged guy, because IIRC, The way I did it you lose some rearward seat movement, but gain quite a bit going the other way.
I used the SRT seat track modified to fit, we didn't want to modify the floor pan and mounting points at all. Others have used the GLHT/SC seat track and modified where it bolts into seat.
Here is a sketch I made up when conversing with the owner of the car during the install. Hopefully this will help.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts