Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm new to this site. I may have trouble finding a reply. My e-mail address is [email protected]. On my 1989 Chev. Astro van, the tilt steering column is loose and wobbles. I've read postings and learned that it is a long tedious process to fix. My question is: Is it dangerous to drive it this way. Will the steering weel come off while driving. What is the worst case senario. Thank you. If allowed please send an e-mail to the above address with steering column wobble in the subject line. Thank you very much. Jimmy

· Registered
3,679 Posts

· Banned
1,701 Posts
I'm new to this site. I may have trouble finding a reply. My e-mail address is [email protected]. On my 1989 Chev. Astro van, the tilt steering column is loose and wobbles. I've read postings and learned that it is a long tedious process to fix. My question is: Is it dangerous to drive it this way. Will the steering weel come off while driving. What is the worst case senario. Thank you. If allowed please send an e-mail to the above address with steering column wobble in the subject line. Thank you very much. Jimmy
it aint all that bad. the first one I did took me an hour to fix. infact today on 2 guys garage on Speed channel fixed a GM/Chrysler column in a street rod. check out speed channel to see if they replay that episode

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.