Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
91 Shadow vert. Just curious what you guys are using on your 17" rims? I bought the car with nankangs, and they absolutely suck "broken belts in under 3k miles". Looking for good dry handling and decent wet. No snow ever. I'd appreciate any comments!

·
Registered
27 Posts
We run Neo Gens on our 24 hours of lemons car they Wear really well under race conditions. It’s a gutted GLHS so it’s lighter than your car. Tires are very predictable, but a little too much braking and turn in and you can slide the fronts. Don’t know if they are available in the size you are looking for

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've always used tirerack to find tires and then called a local shop because they'll often match the price and shipping them there can be a PITA.

The Michelin CrossClimate+ and Defender (these are the best 8 Best All-Season Tires - Review and Buying Guide - Car Passionate) are the tires I’m most likely to upgrade I would kinda like to have the Pilot Sport AS/3 (it comes with 1year conformity warranty) tires that seem really great in all non-freezing weather conditions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts