Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a solution! I bought one of these a while ago and it's a great, LONG life alternative too the Dorman/Help brand PCV rubber elbow that dry rots, stretches, cracks and splits in less than a year EVERYTIME. This is a THICK wall silicone/threaded (same as aftermarket turbo/IC hose) elbow! Well made and comes longer than needed so it's easy too use no matter how you have your PCV routed. It's offered in adapting 16mm to 13mm (5/8" to 1/2") just like we need for our valve cover to PCV valve. Anyway I don't make these or have anything too do with them, I'm just a VERY satisfied customer who has been looking for an alternative for a long time and figured I'd share as I'm sure I'm not the only one...

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=281468302192&globalID=EBAY-US

·
Administrator
25,544 Posts
What are you using a 2 Way PCV Elbow on?
The Turbo cars use a 3 Way PCV Grommet that is Dealer only and is still available from Mopar.
I just recently bought 3 more.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I'm just using a 2 way. Just an elbow 5/8" on valve cover side 1/2" on PCV side.
So I suppose this would only help carb'd, TBI and flex guys like me lol

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad to hear it! Yea it comes about 4 in on each side so you can trim too accommodate your needs, and have a few extra short pieces of really nice silicone hose lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts