Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to the nopi,s at steele ,alabama saturday. quaified 8th out of 13 turbo -4 cars, not too bad. all the other cars were honda,s & not streetable!!!.only could get a 12.179 @ 119.35 out of the old omni!!!. no traction!!!!!!. 1.932 best 60 ' ,& spinning al the way threw third. but i had a lot off people going damn!!!,that thing moves.most of the other cars were using two power additives ,wish i would of sprayed it ,just would of spun more!! i guess.i think i made a pretty good showing for the dodge boys there!!,oldest race car there & only omni!!!!.dam honda,s. see,ya huey.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
The reason there are so many is because they can buy all their go fast stuff off the shelf. Try buying an equal length tube header or a plug compatible standalone for our cars and see how many vendors are offering them.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
The Barron said:
No... at night out in the desert,they hi-jack trucks full of electronics.
rofl

funny shit

i know u can get a turbo manifold for a d16 for under 100 and the motor stock will support a 75 dry shot of NO2 so they have it easy.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
SMPerformance said:
yep and they are also available now at FWDperformance

P.S great Run fastglhntn

I need another one of your headers Stephane like ASAP! I sent you an email. How do I find one on FWDPerformance?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts