Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vroom vroom.
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Around 12 a tornado (parents and sister are fine thank god) blew threw the yard pictures to follow tomorrow. Picked shed up and completly flipped it on the roof. My Daytona got bashed in the side not to bad, broken windows, my little red express got a big heavy duty fan in the back. cuda parts everywhere mint hoods thrown cross the yard buckled garage doors pretty much sucks. Hope anybody who got hit hard is okay!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Around 12 a tornado (parents and sister are fine thank god) blew threw the yard pictures to follow tomorrow. Picked shed up and completly flipped it on the roof. My Daytona got bashed in the side not to bad, broken windows, my little red express got a big heavy duty fan in the back. cuda parts everywhere mint hoods thrown cross the yard buckled garage doors pretty much sucks. Hope anybody who got hit hard is okay!
Glad to hear you folks are ok.Hope your area wasn't to badly hit. Storm looked big on radar though,Pretty bad start to the season already, Some one I know who works as a meterologist in the US thinks this will be a bad year for tornadnadic activity. I been through 2 tornados myself one was a F4 or a F5 back in 1987 and it was a bad one pretty much wiped out the whole eastern part of the citys residentual and bussiness area along with a trailer park. The other was a F2 and it was scarey as heck because I was caught on the interstate with nowhere to go,So I floored the car with it going along the side of me and then it crossed a little ways behind me to the other side of the interstate and kept on going. My heart was still in my throat pounding away for a good 15-20 mins afterwards.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Sorry to hear. I am concerned about my friend who lives near mcconnell. We 'scaped everything but the heavy gusts of wind here.

·
Vroom vroom.
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Peeled it off like a can of tuna.
most of the goodies are unharmed :)
my little red took the hit like a champion and saved my dad cuda from getting hit.
pretty good sized dent,everything else my Daytona got was minor but it what the hardest hit car .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts