Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,960 Posts
Reid,
We finally got to the show.
Mike's Bus arrived 1/2 hour late since the first bus he was on Broke down on the side of the Highway.
We managed to link up with Dave Kinger at the Chrysler Exhibit (where else right?)

Some nice Rides throughout the show.
I've taken a few pics as well (The Good, the Bad, The Ugly)

Just got home now 7:50..makes for a long day

·
Registered
386 Posts
ah...the new mustang |) ...that'll be my next car...she is so beautiful...a :x nd they are (atleast last I read) going to have a new cobra out in 2006 with over 400 hp!!! My Black PT Turbo and white 2006 cobra....oh, the fun I will have })

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jenzpt said:
What the heck is that thing in the back on the SSR!?? 8*
He was part of the circus acrobats that GM had to introduce the new models........
P.S. the SSR will be in Show Rooms this spring and sell for $60,000 it's nice but not that nice. :(

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This PT Convertible was more of a production model than the one at CTFII and if you look close you can see the GT on the left side, and the 2.4L "TURBO" on the right side. The only thing "we" need is the 5 speed and it's sold. Can't you picture CHERRY on the back plate of this ride...... :x

·
Registered
17,456 Posts
jenzpt said:
What the heck is that thing in the back on the SSR!?? 8*

Simple- an Aztek owner! ;)

The Mustang is a BEE- UTE!!! :x

·
Registered
17,456 Posts
REIDS said:
This PT Convertible was more of a production model than the one at CTFII and if you look close you can see the GT on the left side, and the 2.4L "TURBO" on the right side. The
Weird - the TURBOS all have CHARCOAL interiors!! This one has a light- taupe! Perhaps DS3??? ;)

Love the folded-down-roof boot (cover). MUCH nicer than the one that the Beetle uses/has.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
We went down on friday night and it was great as the place was quiet .
Took tarsi for a early dinner then she took us to the car show, which we left at about 9.00.
The cars were great and we liked the cal cruiser and she liked the vw convertible but I agree with sean that it has to big of a cover for the top.

kevin

·
Registered
8,960 Posts
I agree with you guys. The PT Cover looks like it belongs.
The Beetle Cover is made very cheaply. We were walking by the Convertible Beetle when one of the Salesperson was taking the cover off the Convert Beetle. I walked right next to the guy and mentioned out loud "Wow, is this onme of those NEW PT Cruiser Convertibles? He looked at me all mental like and said something like "NO it's not, it's a DC 27" whatever he meant by that.

There is no comparison. PT all the way !!
The Beetle had to come out with a convertible cause they new the PT was coming out with one so they hurried it up to have theirs out before the PT Convertible came out. Big Mistake on VW's part I say !!

·
Registered
921 Posts
Thanks for all the excellent shots of the Crossfire. I've been to three shows here in US and it hasn't been on display.

What exactly is that Mazda "thing". Did they ever actually take a car of some kind out of that shipping container in your picture?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PT Ted said:
I can see Cherry on the plate. So have you order one for her yet Reid? PT Ted
YES
and as soon as the Dealer gets the specs he will call me and the order will go through(just like the one at the Show except it will be a 5 speed.)Both mine and HER idea. She loves the 5 speed that we have now. My draughter has a 5 speed also, once you learn it you love it. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts