Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Why is it possible for someone that you've NEVER dealt with to leave negative feedback for you?

Giving clowns the right to just arbitrarily leave negative feedback seems counter productive.

Someone came into MY for sale ad, started whining about the rules of MY ad (no shipping), and then leaves me negative feedback because he didn't like that I wouldn't ship suspension/hoods/body kits because they are huge and/or heavy? I can't even believe that I have to write this, to be honest. Some people just spoil everything for everyone.

If any mods see this, I'd love to talk about my experience.:confused:

· Premium Member
6,987 Posts
ok, i removed the negative feedback simply because i agree that it is undeserved, what everyone has to remember when it comes to for sale threads, the parts belong to the seller until he finds someone to buy them, if he chooses to not ship, then thats his choice to not ship and he shouldnt be falsely given bad feedback simply because a would-be buyer has sour grapes over not being able to purchase the parts due to lack of shipping available. if he keeps after you, feel free to let me know, i'd be glad to give him some time off from here for being less then a good forum member.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.