Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I have a GETRAG 5 Speed with Newer Clutch....

only thing is...I want an auto...This may seem crazy but I'm willing to trade tranny for tranny :eek:

Only thing I ask is we pay our own shipping...Cause I am here in Canada and Most of you's are in the US I would imagine.

I'd include everything, shifter, Pedals, Booster...Clutch...Whatever you'd need.

This is one of my options it's sort of a last resort.

It's the only way I'm keeping this car...if it has an Auto cause I can't drive stick worth sh*t and plus Im moving to a city next year and it would be hell so..Think about it peoples. PM me...No insults as I know it's stupid.

Tranny Shifts in all gears fine. It's the A555 I would imagine...That's what I have been told anyway here on the forum. This is for a Daytona Shelby Z (1988)

· Premium Member
4,358 Posts
Well I have what you need ,but boxing and shipping is too much of a hassle for me! Just Go to a salvage yard and pick up an auto from a van or n/a with lock-up .put a switch to operate the lockup feature.I put an 89-lock-up in my 85 turbo Laser.I did rebuild it and put in more clutchesand a new convertor. Works great and have had no problems.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.