Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 604 automatic transmission for sale. That's the 4 speed overdrive automatic that bolts to a 3.0 V6.

It has 31K on a rebuild, and always ran good for me. I pulled it out of my '93 Shadow ES last september for a 5 speed swap.

It's a 1993 transmission.

It's in southwest PA, near Pittsburgh.

Asking $300 obo, you come pick it up or maybe I can meet you somewhere.

I have a 543 5 speed manual transmission for sale. It bolts to the 3.0 V6 engine. 8000 mile clutch (Turbos Unleashed T3 pressure plate / T2 disc), TU solid bobble strut, TU red urethane shifter bushings.

Everything else needed to drop a 5 speed into your P body or other V6 car is included. K frame, pedals, shifter, cables, etc. One shifter cable needs replaced.

$450 obo, southwest PA, you come pick it up. It won't be unbolted from the car until I have cash in hand.

Or you can do the work to drop it out of the car and save some money!

I have a 1993 3.0 V6 engine for sale. I got it with 73 K miles on it, and drove it 8000 miles. It has a fully ported intake plenum, 52mm throttle body, lightly ported heads with a 5 angle valve job, and Crower custom ground cams that add about 8 degrees duration at 50 and 0.015" extra lift.

$450 obo, you come pick it up in southwest PA about 30 minutes NE of Pittsburgh, It won't be unbolted from the car until I have cash in hand.

Or you can do the work to drop it out of the car and save some money!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
any pics of the upper plenum? would you sell it without the rest? don't need a TB, or heads, or lower intake manifold. LMK! Thanks!

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The fully ported upper plenum halves simply have all the dividing walls cut out of them. I had a machinist I know do this with an end mill cutter. Then I used a Dremel grinder to smooth the entrances into each of the 6 ports.

I could sell it seperately if I had another intake to put on, but I don't have any at the moment.

You can grab one at the junkyard and have a machinist cut it out for you, it's not hard to do.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
well if you want to sell it LMK, I can't pull mine off at the moment, I tried to remove mine earlier but its stuck on good cause its soo cold out and I used RTV last time I put it on.

I have to also bore it out to 58mm for my 58mm TB.

Thanks.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I am about to aquire a '90 'Baron convertable with a V6 and a bad tranny. Really interested in converting to 5 speed as long as the tranny has to come out anyway.

Would know by chance if your set up would work in a '90 J body?

TT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts