consider it stuck

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
re: Turbo 101-103 from Garret.com

consider it stuck
:thumb:

I really wanted to post this to help myself and everyone else better understand Turbo's. I still have to read a good chunk of this myself as I started making the thread before I finished reading lol.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Re: Turbo 101-103 from Garret.com

Great info.. Almost word for word of what is in my text book. Hopefully it won't go wasted on people here. If anyone starts asking questions that clearly show they didn't bother searching or reading the we can always link them here. :p

D

·
0 Posts
Re: Turbo 101-103 from Garret.com

i agree! very good read. i wish i didnt have to get up at 7AM LOL im not even done reading it yet, so when im late its your fault Rick :p

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
Rick, Is their anyway to fix the links to the pictures? Could you upload them to this website. GREAT info

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rick, Is their anyway to fix the links to the pictures? Could you upload them to this website. GREAT info
Working on it lol. I noticed that Garret chnaged their site around and don't host the pages anymore. I downloaded the .pdf's so i'll get those uploaded ASAP then i'll get the photos up in a day or so I hope! Glad to hear that you like the sticky :thumb:

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
Rick, anyway to talk you into uploading the pic's to this server? This will prevent broken links in the future. You would be amazed at the number of threads I passed over when I would input the tags because the bulk of the pic's were history.

Dennis

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rick, anyway to talk you into uploading the pic's to this server? This will prevent broken links in the future. You would be amazed at the number of threads I passed over when I would input the tags because the bulk of the pic's were history.

Dennis
If I find a way to extract all the photos form the .pdf's then i'd be more than happy to upload them to the site. I'll work on cracking open the pdf's before I go to work.

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
IF my opinion counts, I liked your previous write up..

Dennis

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
If you would like I can download the pic's and email them to you.

·
Administrator
10,119 Posts
I think they used grey on purpose to make reading it like that harder, I think I'm more blind now lol.

the one drawing would be great for describing the pressure differental and the effects of different parts and cams on it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts