Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, i am new to this forum. Just one noob question. I have a 1992 Dodge spirit (2.5 liter tbi) and i have the opertunity to buy a 89 Turbo2 shadow (written off but runs great).i know i can drop the motor right in with the computer, wiring harness ect. but im not sure if the trans from this car will fit (it is a automatic) and im sure the trans in the car isent strong enough to handel the power. any input would be appreciated. i think it would be lots of fun to blow away sombodys "fast honda civic" with a dodge spirit.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the car im getting the trans and motor from is a automatic. but swaping to a manual trans sounds like a sweet idea for a project.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
the car im getting the trans and motor from is a automatic. but swaping to a manual trans sounds like a sweet idea for a project.
I really doubt a shadow with an automatic trans would be a TII. Infact I haven't seen a T2 shadow unless it was a shelby version

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i checked yesterday, the car has no intercooler so it is a t1... but i will just get some tubing bent up and hook it up to the biggest intercooler i can fit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts