Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy, davidsfarm, on youtube is INSANE. He has over 300 videos of him doing the CRAZIEST stuff with cars... jumps, races, smashing... and the best redneck fixes ever!

He just happened to have a nice wagon though. Hope it doesn't fall victim to his destruction!

YouTube - lowering the shelby aries race wagon
YouTube - first attempt to start turbo aries after 6 years
YouTube - turbo aries resurection first start
YouTube - first test drive of shelby aries wagon
YouTube - camera under shelby z aries exaust sound
YouTube - highway test drive aries turbo wagon

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I drove it yesterday lmao. That things has balls. I spanked the tires into 3rd. HE is also a super nice guy. With some really getto mods on the wagon

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I think im taking my 88 up there to jump. I think im heading up soon ill let you know Robb and you can come :thumb: I plan on buying it so back off lol jk

·
Registered
410 Posts
i have watched every video he made. I think his way of life totally kicks ass. I want to live like that. The only difference is that I would spend alot of money on fast cars. Watch his videos about how cheap he is. That shit blew my mind. Talk about pure genius.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
geez....didn't know anyone had done a k wagon conversion so far back in the day!!

things like this make me wish my wagon was finished....last time i drove it was almost 7 years ago and that was for only a month (tranny gave out soon after i got it back on the road).

·
Mr. Moderator
8,905 Posts
I LOVE THE LOWERING! His quick fixes are fantastically funny he just gets the tractor and changes the fuel pump. Ties the chain to the trailer hitch lmao. This guy is a true td'er. Maybe thats how I shoud store my cars. tie them to the ceiling. Twice as much room LMAO!

·
Mr. Moderator
8,905 Posts
it was more of a joke. My cars I'd store in the barn wouldnt be worth much. Plus 1,200 bucks per lift and I would need 3.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts