Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who'd be interested in doing this? I really want to make one much like 3Si does for the Stealth/3000GT. If you guys want to do this then I will take care of everything. I would just need some pictures. They would need to be at least 5MP and a nice, somewhat, professional looking shot.

I just want you guys to know, unlike others that have tried, I'm very serious about doing one every year.

Let me know.

·
Banned
355 Posts
that would be a good idea. I know other forums do it as a submit 5 pictures (of high quality) and no driveway shots. with a list of mods as well as screen name and actual name.
AS long as its professional looking I'm in

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that would be a good idea. I know other forums do it as a submit 5 pictures (of high quality) and no driveway shots. with a list of mods as well as screen name and actual name.
AS long as its professional looking I'm in
That's the idea. :)

If you guys really want to do this then I'll make sure it is done and done right. I don't want to profit from this. I would just charge what it will cost to make and ship the calendar. Right now I am thinking about $16.00 per calendar, I am looking into different options. I would get a final price, which may drop the more people commit to buy one.

As for the pictures, no babes, no driveway shots, no other cars in your shots, no beaters (stock condition or better), and as professional looking as you can muster, example below. All pictures would need to be at least 5MP and e-mailed to me to be considered. I will not consider submissions in this thread. You can send me up to three images. E-mail me you submissions with your real name, username, car info, and credit for who took the pictures, if other than yourself.

Be careful about Photoshop as every time you save an image it can degrade using jpg/jpeg/gif format.

I want to get this as a 2008 calendar, but we might have to do a 2009. I will find out and let you know a deadline and what year it will be.

You can e-mail submissions to: Clint "at" Synapsepc.com, just replace the at with an @, don't want spam bots to get my address.

Here is the kind of images I would want:

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
so i guess no aries K pictures huh ? :( i could have my girl half naked infront of it to make it look better :)

·
Banned
355 Posts
Im gonna go a find a good spot to send in pic's. as i only have the 1 TD now and i have to be carfull on how i take pic's.
Send in your pictures guys...
Bump for a great idea.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I'd be in for one, but I would want just 2.2 or 2.5 TD's. SRT's should have their own calendar

Best one I have of mine so far:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts