Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Turbo Dodge club in California bay area

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Rod Enis 
#1 ·
Hello all, not sure if this is the right area to post this but it seemed fitting. I have 86 glhs # 396 and would like to get together with others in the area if there is such a club. Does anybody have any recommendations for clubs in this area? Sure would be fun to do some weekend road rallies.

#3 ·
Hello LandTug1. My apology. I do not ordinarily look at this particular forum. I am also in the Bay Area. We are the few and the proud as I do not know of any other owners in our area. This isn't to say that there are not others, but I have not seen another Shelby Dodge (let alone Turbo Dodge) around these parts in 12 years. I own both an '87 GLHS (not running) and an '89 CSX (fully running, but stored in SoCal). So I can't say I'm interested in meeting up right away, but maybe sometime in the future? Maybe we could meet with some of the owners in the Central Valley? Anyway, it is good to learn that there is someone else nearby who owns a SD car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.