Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yah, yah, Im a ricer, bite me...with that aside, where do you folks get the TURBO lettering that you place on the windshield. I was thinking of placing it on the rear window, so when I beat them, they know that they got beat by a Turbo Grandma Car. :cool:

*EDIT* Rice is okay if you are in the 14's.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
That's not rice as far as I'm concerned.

As long as it doesnt say "POWERED BY DODGE" or something.
"TURBO" would be good....and badass. It'll get the point across. Plus, you'll be able to annihilate the nonbelievers :thumb:

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
I was gonna do that to my van

::kicks self::

·
RIP
1,363 Posts
Bryan,
Graphic Detail
330 Tallmadge Rd.
Akron,oh
330 678-1724

Can make any lettering you want. They make all the decals (i.e.; "Turbo Inside") & stuff that Summit Racing sells. They are good, but possibly not cheap. I use to work with the owner.

·
Registered
468 Posts
The local Sat/Sun flea market here has a graphics guy. He has a booth with his computer and the big crazy printer thingy, and he blasts them out cheap...
I can't tell you how many things I've had him do for me over the years, and how cheap it was. The most recent thing I got from him was "Shelby" and "CSX" for the trunk in Shelby lettering, "Shelby Turbo" for the hood bulge and 2 "Xperimental" that I was going to use for the side skirts but realized it was just too much so I ditched those two...but I bought it all for 15 bucks and it took 20 minutes....It did take me a long freakin time looking through all those stupid binders full of Calvin and F&F stuff before I finally found the "Shelby" that I wanted....

Maybe there's a guy around you like that.... and he would surely be able to make you a window decal that says turbo.....this guy has a poop-load of window banners already hanging there that say everything....or he could pump one out in 2 minutes.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
I'm having one made for my friend's conversion van

"BRAKESTAND ANYONE?"

·
Registered
501 Posts
well thank god im in the air force and we have a sign shop in our shop....just cant get caught...sorry guys, no custom signs...i know what everyone was thinking!! i can try!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
No thanks. The "2.4L Turbo" embossed in the plastic trim on the hood is enough for me. Not to mention the "SRT-4" badge on the trunk lid. As far as I know they don't make SRT-4 non turbos.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts