Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a Garrett GT 30R Dual BB for my rebuild and need to know if anyone has experience with what specific fittings I need for my turbo?? I am already getting the lines that have the fittings on the other end for my block but I'm not sure about the turbo fittings, sizes, thread, all that stuff. I tried calling a few places like FWDP, TU, and even some Garrett GT distributors but didn't get any help. Thanks guys.

·
Banned
638 Posts
I recently bought a Garrett GT 30R Dual BB for my rebuild and need to know if anyone has experience with what specific fittings I need for my turbo?? I am already getting the lines that have the fittings on the other end for my block but I'm not sure about the turbo fittings, sizes, thread, all that stuff. I tried calling a few places like FWDP, TU, and even some Garrett GT distributors but didn't get any help. Thanks guys.
Have you gone back to the place you purchased your GT Turbo from and asked them? I know T U's supplier provides all the necessary fittings and adapters with all the GT turbos at no extra charge. We got everything we needed when we bought from T U :thumb:.

Andy

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you gone back to the place you purchased your GT Turbo from and asked them? I know T U's supplier provides all the necessary fittings and adapters with all the GT turbos at no extra charge. We got everything we needed when we bought from T U :thumb:.

Andy
yeah, I found that out from Chris at TU after I already bought the turbo from elsewhere... the place I bought it from was not really any help. some asian guy i could hardly understand picked up the phone and told me to look on their site under "related products" which actually didn't help at all since everything that was listed turned out to be a ginormously long list. so yeah...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts