Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I thought about posting this in the vendor feedback section, but it doesn't look like that listing has much traffic at all. Mods, feel free to move this thread if you feel it necessary.

Has anyone dealt with Turbododgeparts.com in relation to their cylinder head options? I'm looking at what they offer, and the pricing seems considerably low for what you get.

A bare swirl head is only $219.00 USD, and does not require a core! Link: Turbo Dodge 2.2/2.5 Cylinder Heads

Are these Chinese castings?

I was just looking at options in case I need a new head down the road (mine has some wear in the cam journals, but we're gonna run it and see how she does).

Since I have all the other necessary hardware, a bare head like this would be perfect to have on the shelf in case I need one down the road.

Regards,
-Zach

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!

Anybody have any experience buying heads from turbododgeparts.com?

If not, I'll just call them up directly, but I was hoping for an unbiased opinion first.

Thanks!
-Zach

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bump!

Anybody have any experience buying heads from turbododgeparts.com?

If not, I'll just call them up directly, but I was hoping for an unbiased opinion first.

Thanks!
-Zach
I recently bought a complete 782 head from them. Looks great! Friendly and knowledgeable guy.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Right Jim, the 782 was used on all SOHC 2.2/2.5 Engines from 1986-1995.

Turbo heads were stamped TS on the end over the trans.

CD was stamped on cross drilled heads in the same spot.

Originally only T-II heads were crossdrilled but eventually all were.

Thanks
Randy

Is the 782 head the "Swirl" head used on the 1987 2.2?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts