Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a gutted out 86 GLH omni with a 2.5l c block and a bathtub head. Has anyone used a Turbonetics T3/T4E 50trim with a 63a/r exh with a stg 3 wheel on our cars? I just installed one on my omni I also have a 75shot of nitrous to spool it up. Any ideas???:)

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I am going to guess 375-400whp on the low side w.o NOS :thumb:

I hope you have forged everything and headstuds with O-rings.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually its a stock fresh motor with mahle 20over pistons, 2.5l, mopar headgasket, a555, stg5 cal, 550cc and 2 aux injectors, msd 2step, Nitrous express kit, front moun ic

·
Registered
575 Posts
I have a 50 trim .48 ex/.63 comp. stage 3 that is great. I love the lag, then about 3500 rpm hits and bye bye. Can't wait to get my stage 5 back from Cindy.

Hey you ever up in Orlando. I would love to see your car. I have a 85 GLH fully built and a Shelby Lancer(#117). It'd be cool if we could meet up.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
I'm going to school at Embry Riddle in Daytona..not far away, and I know there's a few other TD's in the centeral part of FL and Tampa area...we need to get togther at some point!!

I'm actually from Jax, but Riddle is my second home! LOL

·
Registered
575 Posts
Seriously, we need to get all our cars working properly then we all need to meet up for sure. Old school TD's need to dominate once again.hahahahaha:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts