Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i really need a TurboXS bov straight pipe, i already have the bov and it has the DSM flange on it, if anyone have one please let me know. Something similar to this or any straight pipe like around 20" long with DSM flange on it. I can either use the BOV itself or DSM flange with it. So let me know with shipping to Canada, thanks.

SAMPLE:

· Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah about the ebay i know there are alot of them but the one i wanted the guy said is out of stock and the rest i dont think would fit, they are for Greddy or SSQ hks not this, i already have one but its too big for this, i'll still check on ebay to see if i can find one fits this but still let me know if anyone have one.

· Registered
709 Posts
yeah after i posted that, i hopped on ebay to try and get you a link but i noticed the same thing. if all else fails, im looking to get rid of the RFL. so if i find another set-up im happy with, i'll let you know if i wanna get rid of the pipe i have for the RFL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.