Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Two Conquest TSI turbo's and parts For Sale or Trade for TD

1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  ol"blue 
#1 · (Edited)
My son, Jason Hawkins, Phone# 586-306-9335, has two Chrysler Conquest TSI turbo's and extra parts for sale. Both are the Wide-bodied versions. One is an '88 and one's an '89.Here's what I know about them. The black one is straight as an arrow, great paint ,looks awesome, and IIRC zero rust; Leather int.; new (or rebuilt) 2.6 engine; FMIC; auto. trans..
The white one is his driver. Body has very minor (IMO) rust, runs GREAT!
OVER 20 p.s.i. Boost, FMIC, 5-spd, Sport Handling Package. I'm not sure what kind of mods have been done to either car. To me these Wide-bodied versions look like an '86 Daytona on steroids !! Style, performance, and RWD.
As stated above, my son Jason's phone # is 586-306-9335. He lives in Mich.
I live in Tenn., so I don't have pics., but if anyone's interested, my daughter also lives in Mich. and might be able to post pics. for him. He also has extra parts, including sets of the factory wheels, -which were wider in the back.
He said he'll sell the cars individually, or as a package deal. They're also listed on Craigslist. I THINK HE SAID $ 6,000.00 takes both cars and all parts. But he had a Lebaron turbo before, and might be willing to make a deal. Give him a call.

#6 ·
It's a rush trying to plant lots of HP through 8" slicks & FWD, but driving a Conquest turbo is totally different. Four wheel independent suspension handles great, and the boost, with RWD, is a kick in the backside that reminds me of my 340 Demon. Except that my Demon couldn't pass-up a gas station !!
Give Jason a call : 586-306-9335 & work out a deal. S.E. Mich. area.

#11 ·
My son Jason own's the cars & parts. He's located in S.E. Mich., and doesn't have a computer. I'm in Tenn. and don't have imediate access to pics of the cars. His phone # 586-306-9335. The black one has perfect paint no rust or dents looks awesome, nice interior, auto trans. White car is his driver. Runs great, some mods, 5 spd, good body. Extra drivetrain parts and sets of factory rims (rears are wider than fronts). 1 has a new engine, both are the wide-body style with factory fender flares.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.