Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm building a 400 hp motor and was told that the one piece intake I have is crap lol. I'd like a two piece intake and depending on what condition it is in I'd be willing to pay $150-$200 + shipping. Please no intakes that have cracks or anything like that. I really dont care what it looks like because its gonna get powder coated anyway. you can send pics to [email protected] thanks guys.my zip code is 97525. I dont know if these intakes have a provision for the air charge sensor but that'd be nice as well. thanks guys!
p.s. I will have cash for it on wednesday.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm looking for the Two Piece intake. I already have 2 of the one piece intakes like what you have. Like I said above apparently they flow terrible so I need the two piece. thanks anyways :)

·
Registered
803 Posts
I'm looking for the Two Piece intake. I already have 2 of the one piece intakes like what you have. Like I said above apparently they flow terrible so I need the two piece. thanks anyways :)
I have exactly what you need: a two piece manifold, 100% complete with fuel rail, injectors, and vacuum ports.

I don't have a photo because I'm at work right now, but look at my previous posts for the engine parts post. I still have almost everything in those pictures and I'm getting ready to part out the entire car, including all of the new engine parts.

Call me ASAP and I won't post it if you're serious about it. The rest of the stuff I plan to have posted tonight or tomorrow.

Jim-(720) 434-9425

1 - 6 of 6 Posts