Turbo Dodge Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
I'll take a look into your post! Great work. If you would like this comp, let me know. I don't know if anyone else would want it then. haha. I just pulled it cause I was there. Just in case.
Thanks you for your kind offer. A number of others have sent me ECU for me to destroy, <insert evil laugh>, so far no ECU have been misstreated....except the one that cannot write a flash module. Please keep the ECU and if I get in a bind, I will will let you know.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Ok, I have an embarrassing update. I cross checked these harness numbers I've mentioned with the harness that I forgot that was still on the engine (installed in the car) for the transmission. This had the part number: 4481 322. This part number ONLY shows up for a '90 G-Body 2.2T MT. Turns out all the part numbers for the other harnesses ALSO apply to this car... So that means all of my underhood wiring is for one of these cars. This makes more sense, as I was not seeing a 14way SMEC connector on this harness. My understanding now is that this means I have everything from T-IV VNT car?! This is further confusing though, because the engine is definitely a TII not VNT turbo. Sooo, more investigation is needed. Randy, I'm sorry I doubted you! Looks like I'm going SBEC-I after all? o_Oo_O

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Many VNT or Turbo IV cars got converted to T-II Turbos due to failed VNT Turbos.

Factory T-II turbos lived very long and trouble free lives in spite of no factory BOV

Thanks
Randy

21 - 23 of 23 Posts