Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my progress has been very slow, going for xrays again Monday. Still have a lot of swelling and pain and cannot walk very well. Secured a winter job for plowing and removals so I hope to have a little money to spend on the Rampage. In the interim i have gathered some items I need others yet to be procured but for the moment the push is on to get wet firewood in the basement and dry off. Have not been able to locate and remove the blockage in the water pipe to the barn and that has to come before the truck. I need to do so many little things that it is mind boggling and tying to remember where i left off in the 90's is kinda hard. Slowly I am getting stuff removed from around it and will try to tackle some of the easier issues. My walking is still painful and will discuss that with ortho Monday. I need my left foot for the brakes in the payloader so I need to be better. I will tackle the rear shock springs first then ensure my hood is cutout enough for the intercooler, remove the hood and start on the oil cooler and bypass filtering as well as the prelube pump. Pump I now have and need the sandwich adapters to tap off the oil and relocate the main filter. So thats it for now, snow is not far away and so many things to do before it arrives.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts