Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Utah 86'shelby charger for sale WHOLE or parts

376 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  sexyman432 
#1 ·
86 shelby charger red/silver stripe 5 speed t-1 Car runs but is not driveable due to front end collison with a maxima. Driver side front fender and hood and front clip are whats damaged as well as core support, other than that its fine... :sick: yeah I know
new parts are:
new timken wheel hub
new falcon tie rod ends(from cindy)
new poly sway bar bushings (again from cindy)
new poly CA bushings(fwdp)
and there are a few others I cant remeber right now..
car is solid and very straight other than front end
front seats are not too great has a tear down seam back are ok cs logo is starting to fade headliner is new(fabric is great board has a bend in it)
steering wheel is great dash has 2 small splits in it one above steering wheel the other a slight tear on the top where i was going to mount the boost gauge
all interior parts otherwise are fine
has newer shocks gabriel ultra's
newer alt
new battery but wont ship that for obvious reason's
and I do have 2 extra one piece intakes that will go with car too no extra charge with the bigger t-2 tb
all glass is great i even have some louvers for the car.. all other outer parts are fine as well from the sides back and even the lower front ground effects are fine no damage..
car will sell as is for 300 cash still complete or part individually
(would make much more that way) but would prefer to see someone who has the money/time to fix it.. :( twas my baby but i can not afford to fix it or I would the only other thing it needs is carpet
there is NO rust on the car at all....
car is in salt lake county utah
LMK... :deal:

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey,

Is this car still available? What part of Salt Lake are you in? I have a Daytona R/T that im getting ready to put back on the road, but another project would be fun. Let me know.

#3 ·
yeah it is it needs the driver side fender, hood and front nose piece replaced as well as possible pull a dent out of frame make an offer
or give me a call 968-0556 ask for devin we can talk more that way.
btw it was used to embarrass a few ricers :woot: and some stangs, so the car has a bit of a rep...lol :headbang:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.