Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 1992 dodge daytona iroc 2.5t an over the wweekend I replaced my valve cover gasket an a bunch of my vacuum lines broke.... I fixed a few of the ones I remembered where they went but now it runs like crap. It doesn't wanna accelerate at all when it gets around 2grand the car starts jerking really bad. It almost seems like the motor bogs itself down? Even when I just rev it up. I did notice I didn't have connected the vacuum line goin from the map sensor but idk where it goes. Any help would be awesome!

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
Well of course not, I assumed (maybe erroneously on my part) that he would follow the correct diagram for his application.

This is the '91 from DDG, I just realized he doesn't have a '92 2.5 T1 diagram, any way you could scan yours and submit/post it...?
Uh, see pic in my reply above. That's is the vacuum routing diagram straight off the hood of my '92 2.5 T1 in my driveway and what I used to fix my vacuum issues when I bought my car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.