Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been looking around for the elbow that connects to the valve cover and pcv valve (the rubber boot). what is it called and does anyone know where i can get one. BTW i have an 89' caravan.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
THREAD REVIVE! That vacuum grommet connecting the PCV valve to the valve cover, does anyone have a part number for the elbow used on TBI vehicles? Thanks!

Cheers, TheCanadian

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
from a previous post by midnighttoker;

three way gromet,you can get them from the dealer part number-4387568

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
thanks for the complement midnighttoker and thanks for the clerification detobias.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Yuuup, that's what I'm searching for; an elbow. Most of the ones from the wrecking yard are either brittle or dry rotted, curious if they can still be had new. Any leads anyone? ;D

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Not quite yet, they usually give me the run-around and bitch if I haven't got a part number. Lazy bastards don't feel like looking at the schematic on the computer D<

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
They just want the people in and out fast. They don't want to waste time with my 20 year old NS1 parts that they can't find or watch me spend 20 minutes flipping though catalogs. D:

G

·
surprisingly i havent had a prob.ive had to get a window switch and the window track and they got it ready for me to pick up

1 - 18 of 18 Posts