Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a (what's left of a) 1988 ShelbyZ Daytona. I have the whole body which I won't be using, as well as trim and miscellaneous parts.
It has a 2.2 intercooled turbo which is junk- the head gasket blew years ago according to the last owner. The tranny is junk too, it's a 5 speed car.
I'm using most of the interior, but I have interior stuff, all body panels, some glass, a few parts here and there.... I also have some (dirty!) 1989 Daytona 15" mags with 205/60/15 rubber that will be going el cheapo!

Make an offer on anything anybody is interested in, I'll try to post more pics later, it's a black car with no t-roofs or sunroof or anything...

Located in Langley B.C.

Thanks!!!

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
I need these two pieces for my '88 Shelby Z:

Rear bumper and the rear piece where the taillights go into (for lack of a better term). Do you have those? If so how much for both (or what you have) shipped to US zipcode 75067. Also, if you could post more pics of the interior so I can see what else I need. :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I need these two pieces for my '88 Shelby Z:

Rear bumper and the rear piece where the taillights go into (for lack of a better term). Do you have those? If so how much for both (or what you have) shipped to US zipcode 75067. Also, if you could post more pics of the interior so I can see what else I need. :D
Well dangit I was hoping to find local guys so the parts could just be pulled, but YES, the rear is still all there....
:cheers:

I'll take more pics tomorrow when it's light out so you can get a better idea. All body parts are the original black paint....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well dangit I was hoping to find local guys so the parts could just be pulled, but YES, the rear is still all there....
:cheers:

I'll take more pics tomorrow when it's light out so you can get a better idea. All body parts are the original black paint....
So how much for the rear exterior parts parts man! :D Which ever of the three topics I posted in has the best condition part(s) for the least amount of money wins!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So how much for the rear exterior parts parts man! :D Which ever of the three topics I posted in has the best condition part(s) for the least amount of money wins!
Well mine would be the least amount for the part... ;) LOL but the shipping would turn a great deal into something not as great I'm willing to bet.
I'll check tomorrow and see what it looks like, but I think my parts car is fairly good shape....

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hey welcome to the board, its nice to see someone local here. Im in Coquitlam, BC. I dont need any part right now but just wanted to say hi.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
how much for the whole car? I have a good solid motor and a good A555 that are both looking for a good home!

can you get me more pics?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how much for the whole car? I have a good solid motor and a good A555 that are both looking for a good home!

can you get me more pics?
I'll get a few pics, I just got home... the interior is apart and the last owner CUT the wiring harness. I'll get pics but it would be a project needing assembly, and not JUST the engine...

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I would most definalty like to have this car. I've got a 2.5l with a ported g-head and a good A555 or 3 laying around.... Just gotta figure out how to get it to victoria.

·
Registered
361 Posts
There should be truck companies that can tow it for you, or if you have BCAA gold or silver membership like $120 something bucks a year, they can tow it for a long amount of distance for free + 10 assistant calls. I think like from Vancouver to California is the distance included on it.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
There should be truck companies that can tow it for you, or if you have BCAA gold or silver membership like $120 something bucks a year, they can tow it for a long amount of distance for free + 10 assistant calls. I think like from Vancouver to California is the distance included on it.
It's the ferries i'm worried about.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts