Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Mr. Moderator
8,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel that I live in a pretty nice, safe neighborhood. Then this happens

Mind you I had already started pulling the fender. So it looks worse then it is. But still. It wasn't hit by a car cause it sits on the curb right by my basketball hoop in the coldisac. Idk who did it but it sucks and pisses me off that I put this much work in that car and now people are beating the shit outa it again (the previous owner really abused this car). I have a red fender at the yard its just aggravating replacing the part that didn't need to be replaced before some one decided to beat it up when I could be using my time towards other things the car needs.
Rant off

·
Registered
58 Posts
the sad thing is no neighborhood is "safe' anymore .sorry about your ride,on a off note whate does the gtc stand for a lady down my street has a white one and it mint perfect it never leaves her garage

·
We'll do it live!
7,614 Posts
dude that sucks. i'm sorry man. I hope you find out who did it and possibly dish out some payback?

·
Mr. Moderator
8,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

My dad brought my replacement home. Only problem is the paint is shinier on the fender then the paint on my car =) and the trim is red (i dont really care it looks better than a bashed up fender).

·
We'll do it live!
7,614 Posts
Oh wow i didn't notice the wheel. I'm imagining it's on something thats REALLY cool

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
A-holes!

·
We'll do it live!
7,614 Posts
yeah and then some. what good could come of it?

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
SORRY i MEANT f-N a-HOLES!
Make sure you file a report, and maybe the cops will canvass a bit and let the neighbors know wassup.

·
Mr. Moderator
8,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

My dads play toy =)
I have the new fender on that car now. So its all good. Filed a report. Selling the car now as soon as I finish up some little odds and ends. Still pissed... But hopefully I sell this car and I have some more play money for my other projects

·
Mr. Moderator
8,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hes got more then that. That car is soon kicking the GLHS out of its garage spot, the GLHS is going to my grandmas, and the Superbird is moving into its spot. =)

·
Registered
296 Posts
.... sadly even if you did know who it was you might as well do nothing...

my neighbors have a video camera one of the lil brats in the neighborhood threw a rock through the back window of his ram charger so they call the cops and the cops say did you see who did it so they said no but i have it on tape.... and hte cop wouldnt even look at it... just said cant help you

·
Mr. Moderator
8,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WTF! That is unbelievable.

Heres the fender. Its on there. Took me about an hour. Just because there are an unbelievable amount of bolts unlike most fenders I have pulled. Like the whole front fascia is held on by the fenders. Weird

·
Registered
296 Posts
looks nice...

and what do you expect from them? they are lazy.... just like how i wondered why a cop always seemed mad when he had to pull me over or do anything at all lol

·
Registered
273 Posts
id wait for em with a loaded 12, teach them to come around again, thats what i did when someone went shooting at my old volvo with a bb gun, 2 shots at them they never came back.

·
Mr. Moderator
8,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If i wasn't in a residential area and if it wasn't against the law I would be all over that. Like I said before the paint on the fender is shinier then the paint on my car lmao.

·
We'll do it live!
7,614 Posts
the fender's from a 94 aint it?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts