Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang....my first email to [email protected] was sent 2/9/11 for vendor status info about selling my white faced L-body gauge overlays and I never got a response. The Pope said he has gone to bat for me, but no word from the powers that be. Every time I try to post up a set for sale the thread is removed...sorry to anyone that tried to ask info about them, but I didn't get any PMs or emails at [email protected] They were going for only 25 bux shipped and were available in kmh and mph. Any other guys try to be a vendor and have troubles too? The other forum (T-M) charged only $50 and it took less than 3 days to be up and running!

:bang head :bash: :shrug:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, they got back in touch with me...but at $100 a month it is way too rich for what I am trying to do. Maybe if I sold those white faced gauge overlays for $40 per set instead of $25 I might be able to do it, but niot with the number of dismal sales I have now....and none from this forum.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now do you see why we quit selling them?
Yep...by the way, the one thing I hate about emails or postings on forums is that the reader can't really see the facial expression of the poster...I want to make clear that I have never been even bothered by your postings...I even stuck up for you guys when someone mentioned that on TM you did not have a vendor status....and I am rather sure that you were never really mad at me, but more so with the problem of getting stuff made and then not every one comes to man up and buy the stuff. I'll do okay from the TM sales...no profit yet since I spent what little I made to start on the CDN versions. This is what it is like to make money selling to antique car owners....
:bang head:bash::boxing::shrug::smashfreakB::rocket:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts