Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
4,833 Posts
Just to let you know, you basically just have to watch the FS section and find somebody parting out some spirit or something. I got my prop valve that way. I had the whole setup except the prop valve, and then I found a guy parting out an 89 Shelby, and got it that way. Just to let you know, the Spirit, Aclaim, Shelby, and GTC all had those rear brakes. Good Luck.

· Banned
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man....kinda sucks, the guy that i bought my tranny from on here went MIA on me after i've already paid him 1900 for the tranny and he forgot to attach the bracket to the half shaft also so i cant even run my car without that installed either....and i already paid him the 20 bucks for the prop valve, hope this doesn't turn into a paypal dispute........

· Registered
4,833 Posts
who did you get it from. If you are looking for the later year transmission intermediate half shaft, I have a bracket that goes to one of them sitting at home. But that sucks on the prop valve.

· Banned
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
his s/n on here is MY48UR8 and his names Jared Walden from Newport News, VA...he was selling an a555 rebuilt (supposedly by Gary Donovan who i cant get in contact with to ask about) with a quafie lsd, fidanza flywheel, and rps carbon claw clutch. I only bought the tranny and flywheel, and have gotten both, but now he's MIA.

I have the halfshaft for my a555...i just need the bracket that attaches it to the block. What do you want for it? Got paypal???

Thanks

· Registered
4,833 Posts
could you snap a pic of the shaft, so I know that the mounting is right, and I will check to see if the one that I have will work. I would have to have the thing shipped out to you, and find out that it does not work. But that sucks that he disappeared. I would kinda be hazy on the whole Gary Donovan thing, that sounds like a name that would just get thrown around just to get a little more money out of an item.

· Registered
4,833 Posts
hmm, I dont know, but I may have the other one like the 525, but i will have to check. I am not certain. I know it is from a later year large spline car, and I have been told that all of the later year cars had the same shafts. So we will have to cross our fingers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.