Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Boost is a good thing!!
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody heard from him? Bought some parts from him back on 3-29. Looks like he last logged in 4-16-2012. Still waiting on my parts..........looks like others are waiting too.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Steve I saw this thread so I started mine. I was hoping others who had a deal with him would either start one or post in one. His for sale thread was 6 pages long others had to either get ripped or get their parts either way they need to speak up. One mod has been watching this maybe an admin needs brought in?
Tim

·
Super Moderator
6,975 Posts
i know how you guys feel, i really do i was burned this time last year by irving the scammer. really and unfortunatly there isnt much we (staff) can do about this, the guy hasnt been back to the site since 4-16-12 and he is a member on t-m but he joined that site 3-30-12 and never made a post (post count zero) we can ban him but then you would never know when and if he came back here.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
return address on my package from him is:
Sean Gower
4946 Bluebird rd
Lebanon TN 37090

·
Registered
148 Posts
I sent him $50 via paypal and never received my parts either. I last heard from him on April 25th via email. He sent me this phone number to contact him at but no one has ever picked up and I have called it at least a dozen times and left voicemails. I have also texted it several times

615-715-3020

[email protected] was the email I last heard from him and the one he used for the paypal.

He said quote

"Send me your address or txt it to me my laptop is broken so I had to send it in to dell
Sent from my LG phone"

Hope this helps others...

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
This is the same guy (Sean Gower) that ripped me off on some srt-4 coilovers about 2-3 years ago on this forum under another screen name, You might want to see if Tony (daytona Junkie) knows him, because I think he was the one that gave me his contact info when that went all down. How he was able to get back on this forum under another sreen name and ripped off people a second astounds me!

·
Administrator
16,494 Posts
This is the same guy (Sean Gower) that ripped me off on some srt-4 coilovers about 2-3 years ago on this forum under another screen name, You might want to see if Tony (daytona Junkie) knows him, because I think he was the one that gave me his contact info when that went all down. How he was able to get back on this forum under another sreen name and ripped off people a second astounds me!
if you change a ip address you can rejoin with a differnt email and screen name, if your carefull about it you wont have a issue getting people to send cash i have seen it many times, thats why people stopped sending money orders and went to paypal becuse if you dont put it as a gift you have a chance to get it back,

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Maybe it's time to require people selling items to post their name, location, contact info and a picture of the item they are selling along with their screen name and date.

·
Boost is a good thing!!
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Charger R/T
Thanks for posting his address. I plugged it into google earth and did the street view thing. In the dudes front yard is a 89 Shadow ES Turbo. So the address looks legit.

I called the Wilson County Sherrif's Office (outside Lebenon, TN) explained the situation briefly and they suggested first that I file a fraud complaint with my local police. My police department will then follow up with Wilson County.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
hope it works out

Charger R/T
Thanks for posting his address. I plugged it into google earth and did the street view thing. In the dudes front yard is a 89 Shadow ES Turbo. So the address looks legit.

I called the Wilson County Sherrif's Office (outside Lebenon, TN) explained the situation briefly and they suggested first that I file a fraud complaint with my local police. My police department will then follow up with Wilson County.

·
Boost is a good thing!!
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Turbo Teddy
Thanks for posting all this persons info in a PM. Since you posted his face book page, I had my step son log in and send him a nasty gram about this. We'll see if he responds to that.

Also it look like he last logged into face book around April 21, My transaction with this guy was before that, so he is avoiding his responsibilities here.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
i found evidence of a facebook page but could not find it. Can someone provide a link?
Tim

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
yea he posted on facebook he has a new number and if you want it hit him up. I bet he didn't give it to anyone here.
Tim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts