Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a underhood wiring harness for my 86 lebaron convert. quad headlights. reason i need it is that i am putting on a late TI intake and the AIS motor is a 4-pin connector and wont be able to use the log AIS motor which is a 2wire. they are different. i need a harness with all the connectors, its a must! the car is auto too. also, its a 40 bulk connector. thanks! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I have one from an 89 TII Lebaron, would that work it had 4 headlights(flip up covers)? It needs the plug for the main injector harness(big black plug that can come from any TI or TII harness pre-90 or 91) Since it is missing that and I think the ASD relay or something I will sell it for 60 bucks plus shipping.

·
Old School Hot Rodder
1,550 Posts
James, 86 should be a 50 way connector. You will need the LM for T2 also or a complete 88 harness with SMEC. Good luck, I have been trying to find an 88 K or E turbo front harness for mine so I can update to a SMEC and run the 89 T2 program.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
85lebaront2 said:
James, 86 should be a 50 way connector. You will need the LM for T2 also or a complete 88 harness with SMEC. Good luck, I have been trying to find an 88 K or E turbo front harness for mine so I can update to a SMEC and run the 89 T2 program.
i thought they were all 40 way? well, i am going to run a TI setup on the TII harness if its possible. im looking for an easy swap because i really need the car on the road. pretty soon my dad will be charging me for storage fee for the car sitting in the driveway. i want to use an 87 harness.

if you want to run a 89 TII program, you can use a quad headlight harness. any turbo cars all had a 40 connector bulk. never heard of a 50?

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Sounds like what you need is just the overlay harness to convert to T2. I think Cindy sells those.
In the electronics (I think) section on TD there is a sticky on converting from Log to T2 electronics. Much easier to just modify it rather than change the harness.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Richard Paul said:
Sounds like what you need is just the overlay harness to convert to T2. I think Cindy sells those.
In the electronics (I think) section on TD there is a sticky on converting from Log to T2 electronics. Much easier to just modify it rather than change the harness.
i never seen it. can you pin-point me to it? thanks man.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
heres the sticky re converting your wiring:

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32723

I looked and Cindy doesn't show the overlay harnesses at her site. She may have them. Somebody else used to sell them, you could post looking for that.
If not you can make your own by getting the connectors from a blow thorugh turbo car and wiring it per the TD thread.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.