Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a underhood wiring harness for my 86 lebaron convert. quad headlights. reason i need it is that i am putting on a late TI intake and the AIS motor is a 4-pin connector and wont be able to use the log AIS motor which is a 2wire. they are different. i need a harness with all the connectors, its a must! the car is auto too. also, its a 40 bulk connector. thanks! :thumb:

·
BAD SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2,064 Posts
I have an '88 Shelby Z wire harness. WIll that work for you. T2. I can include alt. harness and starter harness. $125 shipped

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1quik4 said:
I have an '88 Shelby Z wire harness. WIll that work for you. T2. I can include alt. harness and starter harness. $125 shipped
it has to have quad headlights (4).

·
BAD SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2,064 Posts
Crap, sorry man. I don't know if you will find the harness you need with quad headlights. Maybe a Shelby Lancer??

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha, its cool man. a shelby lancer harness will do, just need to get one.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
I have one from an 89 TII Lebaron, would that work it had 4 headlights(flip up covers)? It needs the plug for the main injector harness(big black plug that can come from any TI or TII harness pre-90 or 91) Since it is missing that and I think the ASD relay or something I will sell it for 60 bucks plus shipping.

·
Old School Hot Rodder
1,467 Posts
James, 86 should be a 50 way connector. You will need the LM for T2 also or a complete 88 harness with SMEC. Good luck, I have been trying to find an 88 K or E turbo front harness for mine so I can update to a SMEC and run the 89 T2 program.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
85lebaront2 said:
James, 86 should be a 50 way connector. You will need the LM for T2 also or a complete 88 harness with SMEC. Good luck, I have been trying to find an 88 K or E turbo front harness for mine so I can update to a SMEC and run the 89 T2 program.
i thought they were all 40 way? well, i am going to run a TI setup on the TII harness if its possible. im looking for an easy swap because i really need the car on the road. pretty soon my dad will be charging me for storage fee for the car sitting in the driveway. i want to use an 87 harness.

if you want to run a 89 TII program, you can use a quad headlight harness. any turbo cars all had a 40 connector bulk. never heard of a 50?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Sounds like what you need is just the overlay harness to convert to T2. I think Cindy sells those.
In the electronics (I think) section on TD there is a sticky on converting from Log to T2 electronics. Much easier to just modify it rather than change the harness.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Richard Paul said:
Sounds like what you need is just the overlay harness to convert to T2. I think Cindy sells those.
In the electronics (I think) section on TD there is a sticky on converting from Log to T2 electronics. Much easier to just modify it rather than change the harness.
i never seen it. can you pin-point me to it? thanks man.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts