Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for rear 91 Daytona louvers, preferred one that works with rear wipers but if not still is fine, i'll modify it, as long as someone have anything for me, and i need it to be shipped to Canada, thanks

· Registered
1,556 Posts
Im looking for rear 91 Daytona louvers, preferred one that works with rear wipers but if not still is fine, i'll modify it, as long as someone have anything for me, and i need it to be shipped to Canada, thanks
i saw some on an 89 daytona in the salvage yesterday. would you like me to get you a price when i go today?

· Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please do that i really want one to finish my Daytona. Really appreciate it and see if it is the one that can be separated so shipping would be easier or if its all together still is fine with me, plz find out and let me know the price, thanks.

· Registered
707 Posts
someone was selling a set of these on moparts.com in the 'other parts for sale section, Hope this help you out then.

a set of rear window louvers 1987 -up Daytona with out spoiler ...that are still in the box ...came from a dealership, they look like they had been installed but then removed. $25.00
+ Shipping
e-mail me at; [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.