Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Yes, I know this is in the for sale section, but figured I might get lucky having it here and in the WANTED category.

I am very serious about finding a 90 or 91 dodge daytona iroc with 5 speed.
preferably the 3.0L V6.
The more options the better and the better taken care of/quality the better.
I am open on the price I am willing to spend. Just really depends on the Daytona I find.
I actually prefer the 90/91 body style with the pop up head lights over the 92/93 body style.

Thank you,
Eric

·
Registered
23 Posts
Was there a 90' Iroc? I saw a 91 in a junkyard and i couldnt believe it. There didnt look to be anything wrong with it. It must have been a flood car or had a bad motor or something. Its just weird that someone would let a car like that go to the junkyard.

·
Registered
386 Posts
A lot of times people just don't realize what they have till they're gone. My brother still regrets 5 years ago selling his (I believe) 92Iroc. The car was in good condition and had the rare red leather interior. Think the headgasket was going out, car had like 110k and he sold it for $600. :bang head

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually never owned one.
Yes, actually the "IROC" only did come on the 1991 model years, but if I can find a fully loaded 1990 ES, I can basically make it the same.
Really all the IROC did was just a badging there was no real performance added to the IROC, that I know of but I am not the super expert either.
Now if it was an IROC R/T that would be a different story.
I really wish the made the IROC R/T in the 91 body style.

My goal is to find a loaded 1991 daytona, v6, 5 speed, and then supe up the v6 and add a turbo on it. And then maybe go RWD. Basically turning it into a Dodge Stealth R/T in a Daytona body. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts