Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a aftermarket cd player for my aries K, doesnt have to be pretty but it must play cd's and the radio must work, dont want to pay more than 25-30 bux for it or ill trade for TD parts

·
Banned
533 Posts
what parts do u have? And I have a few cd players 2 brand eclipse *fujitsu ten headunits and a jensen dvd flipout monitor (that ones probly not for sale lol)

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
really? i didnt know that... thanks! amiturbo what parts are you looking for ?

·
Registered
292 Posts
I've got a nice sony CDX-C480 I'll sell ya for $30 plus shipping. Heck, just the faceplates go for $30 + on Ebay.
Howard

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think im just going to find one at the Junkyard, yet the last 4 ive found somethings been wrong with them!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
705 Posts
I have a bunch of factory CD players, including the CD cassette type. I also have one Alpine detachable face unit that works well. Prices start at $50 & go up from there. Pictures are only available at my e-mail for anyone else interested in them: [email protected]

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^ im good, i can get one for free if i can find one at the salvage yard.

·
Registered
430 Posts
If you get a Chryco CD/CASS combo deck, get ahold of Oklahoma Wolf over at allpar. He knows those units very well, repairs them in his free time, and even has a FAQ/article on a tweak for playing CD-R's on those units flawlessly. I have one from a '99 Cirrus in my Shadow right now. Those things are awesome!!!

FWIW, you can get the combo from any car up to 2000, and any Ram-series truck up to 2004. Don't know about the Jeeps, but friend's 2004 Wrangler has the square-faced unit. The newer round-face units have a different pinout/connector from the older square face units. Square face unit will be plug-n-play in any '85-up Mopar.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts