Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Im looking for a Daytona Iroc R/T 92 or 93.
I have a budget of about 4000$
Im in Montreal, Qc, Canada but im willing to make the trip to pick-up a really good car up to 7 hours drive.

I need to get more info about importing a car from USA to Canada but this option is not rejected for now.

Pls contact Kriss at [email protected]
or 514-668-1036.

Mopars are a parts of my life since my birthday, grown up on the back seats of Chargers, tc3, laser, daytona... actualy driving a no-turbo 92 Daytona and a 72 Charger 440, so you can expect to leave your Iroc r/t in good hands.

Thank you.

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
great!:) thank you guys!

Iv been in contact with the guy in Ottawa, we arranged something so maybe ill be driving an Iroc R/T in no long time. :TD2:
Iv got another offer from a guy in Quebec city, the engine is all remachined but disasembled and need some paint.
Too bad that i need one that actualy run.

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi guys,

Im still looking for a Daytona Iroc R/T ! I have money on hand, Serious buyer here!
So if there is any other Iroc R/T in Quebec, Ontario or Just across the border let me know

thanks!:thumb:

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
At last minutes he reported the deal cause the alternator is seized and maybe some other things since the car didnt run since a few years.
I though we were going to get back to it this week but i got no feedback from him yet, although i left a msg on his answering machine and email...

Ill buy the first good running car that is in my budget and in a realistic distance from Montreal. (700km or so..Hopefully in Canada, unless the price is realy low so i can pay for duty fee and everything)

Im still waiting for a rely from a Quebec city guy, i just need him to put the engine back in the car and have it run fine, i will pay him for the work needed since he is asking a low price and i can give a bit more.
(still need to repaint that car later, i need to keep money for this on the other hand)

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will post pics soon,

But before that , i need to put the accessorie belt back on to drive it home.
I see the tensioner arm is rubbing against the power steering pulley, i hope it will clear out of the way when the belt will be in.
Anyone have idea if the tensioner arm is broken or not and how to fix it ??
thanx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.